The Premier League has been full of goals so far in the season and the action doesn’t seem to be slowing down. While the goals have been coming in regularly, we take a look at the Premier League top scorers so far in the season.
- Son Heung-Min | Tottenham | Goals: 8
- The South Korean has been instrumental in Tottenham’s incredible start to the season. The creative winger has formed a solid partnership with Harry Kane which has boosted Tottenham near the top of the table.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin | Everton | Goals: 7
- It has been a stellar start to the season for the newly England capped international and it doesn’t seem like the goals will stop. The powerful striker is in fine form to start the season and we see that continuing, given how well Everton are playing at the moment.
- Patrick Bamford | Leeds United | Goals: 6
- Many wrote off the striker coming into the season as Leeds United are newly promoted and the stress of playing in the Premier League has not factored into Bamford’s play. The striker is coming off a hat-trick against Aston Villa and is playing exceptional football.
- Mohamed Salah | Liverpool | Goals: 6
- The Liverpool ace has picked up the pace after a slow start to the season but has recently been in fine form for the club. Salah is known for his lethal finishing ability in front of goal and Liverpool will rely on him to keep delivering the goals as the season progresses.
As the season continues, will these players continue to find their form or will they drop off? All are in action in the upcoming fixture packed week in the Premier League and we are sure to see these tallies increase. Who will continue to bang in the goals and who will go on a dry spell? Let us know in the comments and your thoughts on the Premier Leagues top scorers list so far this season.